The Danner boots are known for their craftsmanship and quality, which has been that way ever since its founder Charles Danner opened up his boot making business in 1932. His goal was to strive every day to produce the highest standard in boots and this goal is still a part of the Danner culture today. With Danner, there is no sacrifice in quality when it comes to the making of their footwear, which today includes boots, footbeds, socks, and apparel. Now you can purchase your boots directly from Danner or through one of the authorized retail partners. Before you buy your boots though you will want to take advantage of the coupons as well as the money saving tips which are presented below. Check them out for additional savings.
Danner Boots Coupon Tips
- If you purchase online direct from Danner then be sure that you check for promo codes. You will notice a promo code box below the shipping box. Enter the coupon in that box and then click apply. The discount will then be shown just to the right.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that if you order through Danner you will also get free shipping as well as free returns on all boots. There is no order minimum and no coupon is required for this promotion.
- Make sure that you sign up for the email newsletter or follow Danner on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and promotions direct from Danner.
- If you are in the military you can save on your Danner boots by purchasing through the AAFES exchanges.
- You can also save money by shopping the Danner Factory Store which is located in Portland, Oregon.
- Finally, you can always check with the authorized online retailers of Danner Boots as many of them offer their own coupons which you can then apply towards your purchase of Danner Boots.